Christmas is a golden time for food lovers. It’s the season for feasting with friends and family. Denmark is famous for its heartwarming Christmas traditions. Here, food unites people.
On this special, seasonal, Christmas Food Tour tour you will be getting a feel for this lovely holiday – Danish-style. You will be tasting various samples of the treats we enjoy in this season, all while your guide tells you the endless tales, legends, and stories about our most important history.
- Walking distance: 1½ km
- Duration:2½ hour
- Number of individual tastings: 5-6 – Makes up for a light meal
- Meeting Time: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 14.30. | Saturdays at 11.00
- Meeting place: Torvehallerne Frederiksborggade 21, 1360 København K | check the map here
- Language: English or Danish ( additional languages available ONLY on private tours)
- If you are a vegetarian or have any food allergies, please inform us upon booking.
It is NOT POSSIBLE to do a GLUTEN FREE version of this tour.
Price: 550 DKK | Children age 3-12: 300 DKK
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page