The passion for licorice is pronounced throughout Scandinavia and the focus on the versatile root has never been higher. On these special tours held throughout the winter, we celebrate the versatile root and its many uses through stories, recipes and tastings.
- Walking distance: 1 1/2 km
- Duration: 1 1/2 -2 hours
- Number of individual tastings: 5 – is a light meal with focus on the licorice.
- Meeting Time: Monday and Friday at 14.30 | Saturday 11.00
- Meeting place: Torvehallerne Frederiksborggade 21, 1360 København K | check the map here
- Language: English or Danish ( additional languages available ONLY on private tours)
- We can arrange vegetarian menus and take food allergies into account if notified beforehand. Please let us know in the commentary field while booking. We are not able to arrange a 100% vegan menu.
On our trip through Torvehallerne and nearby locations you can try licorice from sweet to sour, to salty, from candy to savory food. Perhaps we can even give you inspiration for using licorice while cooking at home. The tours are held in collaboration with the Licorice Festival in Copenhagen.
Price: 350 DKK | Children age 3-12: 150 DKK
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page