Press coverage for Copenhagen Food Tours:
In recent years we have been fortunate enough to be visited by many members of the press. We have therefore been featured in several major publications and loads of blogs and other mentions.
We have made a collection below from some of the lovely people who have been on our food tours and decided to write about or film their experiences with us.
- USA Today
- Norwegian Inflight magazine
- And our West End Tour was mentioned as one of the best foodie experiences in Europe in the Guardian here.
- National Geographic even paid us a visit.
- The Evening Standard segment was full of the mood of the season.
- Here is Maria trying to look intelligent on video
- Lonely Planet December issue
- Vogue India came on tour in 2019 and took some pictures.
Blogs and travel guides:
- Dumont direkt
- This wonderful video blog from last year
- And we were featured in this little video as part of an inter EU project.
- And this fun video blog
- Here we are on Culture Trip under best things for a foodie to do in Copenhagen.
- We are among the 25 best things to do in Copenhagen.
- And here is a little mention of us in a travel blog
- And here in Eat, Live, Travel, Write
- On the Danhostel Website
- In Finnish
- Adelante Blog
- The renowned travel agency 50 degrees north
- A little mention on a Video blog
- For Copenhagen Food Festival
- In French
- In Chinese on Amanda Tastes
- In German, twice🙂
- And here is a podcast where we were interviewed